This site was created so that additional information, pictures and videos could be shared. This Fluffy Dog is being fostered in St. Charles, IL by Joan and Bob. They are lifelong animal lovers and have three dogs and several cats of their own. They began fostering for Fluffy Dog Rescue in December 2014. (They fostered two dogs, Patience and Phoebe, before the creation of this blog)

A visit with Keeva

I went over to my mom's to say Happy Birthday to her and to say Hello to Keeva.  As you can see from the videos and pictures below she's doing great...Keeva that is.  She is learning Sit and Down and doing really, really well.  She's great with the other dogs in the house and good with the cats.  She is playful and does like chew toys so Mom and Bob have a basket full of toys that she can choose from.  Bob says that after breakfast she picks out a toy and plays with it by herself while he catches up on e-mail.  She's had a few accidents in the house but overall is doing well.  While I was there today she went by the back door and looked to me like she had to go out so I let her out and she did her potties.  Good girl.  Her signs are subtle, so you need to watch.  Mom and Bob don't have a fenced yard so they put her on a long leash and she does well.  They do believe that if she were to see a squirrel or rabbit that she would run off after it.

Keeva did well with my daughter who I brought along with for the visit.  Keeva can be a little unsure about new things or fast movements at first..she won't run and hide and doesn't get upset...she just kind of freezes and watches.  But, after a minute or two with my daughter she was fine and my daughter was picking her up.  Keeva really loved me and was giving me lots of affection and kisses.

Take a look at the video from today.  She's a really cute, friendly and happy girl just waiting for her chance at a forever home.

Thanks for reading!

CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO OF KEEVA

Doesn't she look great!  Just after two weeks in her foster home she looks healthier...a shiny coat and bright eyes.  



One of her toys

Resting by the back door while I chatted with my mom in the kitchen